is it normal to be so angry while your pregnant?

this is my first pregnancy and i have had more anger than i can deal with im always in a bad mood and hardly ever smile or laugh my step daughter gets on my nerves so bad i feel like were breaking our bond she is starting to be distant from me and thats the last thing i want before the baby comes but i dont know how to help the anger..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i hated the world to at times. dont worry it will pas!!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I find that I get very irritable, very easily.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 8:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes! I wanted to choke my husband many times! Well I want to still choke him but the feeling fades much quicker than when I was pg. No seriously I could have hurt that man.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm on my 4th pregnancy. During everyone, I threatened to divorce my husband numerous times. I really hate him when I'm pregnant. Everything he says, does, even his breathing annoys me.
    Anonymous

• yes you turn into an unrecognizable mean lady but it will pass about 6 months pp
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 9:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• It happens it's all just part of the hormone changes. You could try writing all your feelings/ thoughts down, should help you deal with it and hopefully bring you closer to your SD. Eventually it will pass but that may not be till after the baby gets here.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I've been that way in this pregnancy.My poor husband! I would pull your SD aside and let her know that you how your being just as much she does. Remind her that pregnancy brings on some crazy side effects but that they won't last forever, but the bond you have will. Maybe if she understands the why behind the anger she will have more grace with you. Maybe even ask her to be your special listening ear when you are having an emotional day. It would help her feel needed instead of pushed away.
    jdelain79

Answer by jdelain79 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2009