anyone want a perfectly good husband?

He makes over $300 k a year, loves to clean,5'10", on the lean side and is always in a good mood? I will take trade if you want. Perhaps a newer trainable model.
My husband came home tonight, ate his dinner and went into the laundry room. Was like whoa. This place is a mess.(he spent all day Saturday cleaning it)
Now today I have been taking care of one sick kid (17 y/o) with H1N1. And took another to the dentist to have a tooth removed. I even made dinner.
So he is for sale cheap. No charge, no returns. Any one got a better one? Any one have one that is annoying to them right now? Want to complain?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trust me we have been married for 25 years and he cleans better than me. Yeah OCD is right. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Your husband knows where the laundry room is?
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 8:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Of course it's a mess, you're busy trashing it just to make his life miserable...like you had nothing better to do all day.
    Tell him you're taking the night off and go have a bubble bath.
    (sounds a bit OCD about the cleaning, hon)

Won't trade my 20+ year marriage for anyone!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• He sounds like a gem and a nice guy.

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• actually, he's not perfectly good. if he owned that title, he'd have stayed home with the sick kid, taken the other to the dentist, and then made dinner himself.
    no thanks..mine does these things, among other chores/works fulltime, too. i'll keep mine..besides, hasn't anyone ever told you no man is trainable?? lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I will keep mine, my only complaint is that he's gone working too much!! Being gone for a month at a time can get hard sometimes, but I am thankful he has a very good job!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I must've missed something.....he sounds pretty good to me, lol..........Or is the point you are trying to make that he is so OCD that he won't take a break from cleaning long enough to spend any quality time with the family???? I'm confused.......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• TAKER!! lol.. mine has been laid off for 14 months!!~ is getting unemployment!~ Sits home all day with our daughter while his mother comes over to clean! I come home from work and have to clean and put aways clothes. But on a better note he does cook supper everynight, and doesn't bitch if I come home and sit on my ass..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• 300k a year?? sold!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Mine sounds like yours, he's a huge help and always puts us first, but It doesn't mean I don't want to sell him at times. lol He is sick today and he was being VERY annoying. He still made dinner even though I told him I could/would do it, but he was crappy about it like I was forcing him to and told me I was in his way in the kitchen (I taught him to cook lol). GRRR MEN!
    I really hope he feel better tomorrow or he might find himself on Craigslist. ;o)
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009