my "fathers"other kids my father denied me a while ago, but my sibs are 27,21 ,16 is the 16 yr old,old enough to understand this and should i pursue getting to know them

what should i do?thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I would. I think 16 is old enough just depends on if the kid is going to believe you over your father. When I was born my Dad denied me but his Mom didnt. She knew I was his. I was never raised with him. I dont know the man even though he lives 10 mins away. He had 2 boys already when I was born. I went to high school with the younger of the two but we never talked. Then outta high school I got a job at walmart cause I wasnt ready to go back to school yet. I ran into him one day and we exchanged numbers... Now we hang out all the time. My Dh loves him to death. He will randomly show up and stay for hours. Its cool to finally know one of my brothers. lol apparently we look exactly alike too, people like to ask if we're twins... even though he is 6'2 and im 5'2 haha. I hope if i had a twin that was 6'2 id be a little bit taller// I say go for it though!
    Anonymous

• thanks anon im in the same postion we went to school and all together live mins apart growning up but i have dna test to prove to him thanks again
    Anonymous