why is there always family drama?????

me and my son and husband were staying at my mom house until our new house is ready in the start of november, honestly my sister is jealous of me why? i have no clue, my brother just got out of jail this super bowl sunday and my mom is there slave, anyway my brother came home last week all drunk and was talking out his butt and said alot of things and telling everyone stuff then he started at me and my mom took it upon her self to take his side, I mean he 30 something years old and I'm 25 with a child, his kids live with hia baby mama, but in the end of it me and my child and husband had to end up leaving cause of him, I don't think its right how me and my husband and especially my 10 months son had to leave when my brother is a grown ass man (not really) still living with his mama. When all we just need was another 2 weeks and we were gone but no my mom would let that be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• i feel you ....i hate all the drama wit my hubbys family..... thats a shame that your mom done that!!!! i wish your and your family the best :)
    Anonymous

• The reason your brother is like this is because your mother lets him get away with being a jerk. She knows you will would be fine is why she is not worried about you. But if your brother would be thrown out he would sleep maybe in his car or on the streets?

Everyone has someone like this in their family, it is normal. But we do have a choice not to be around them.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• dont know.. but i hate my hub fam drama. its always something.,.. i get irriatated and my nerves get a wreck esp if they are all coming in town. last time i sweear they woke up all the neghbors. i was so embarrassed. crazy!
    Anonymous