Am I wrong for thinking they stupid?!?!?! [VENTING]

My husband's brother doesn't talk to his mom or dad any more because his wifes a douche and started stuff with the younger brother. Well we havent talked to them in a few months because of all of this and we called to ask if their daughter can come over and play with ours... They kept saying they were going to talk to each other giving us the run around BECAUSE we only asked if one kid can come over and my husband didnt call him enough. WTF ... is it just me or are they just stupid?!?! I mean before this they'd call us ALL the time to watch their kids... i baby sat them an entire summer for FREE and now we cant see the kifd ebcause we didnt call enough... Gee wiz get a grip....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It would be nice to invite all of the children if you could, so the others don't feel left out or that they had done something to make you dislike them. But the other stuff, that really is a shame.

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• we didnt invite the other child because when they're together they're mean to my little girl....and thats not how her mom sees it ....to her we didnt invite her because shes half black... everytime someone says something about one and not the mixed one they're racist!! Its sooo frustrating becuase she thinks that way....UGH I'm so anooyed at them.
    Anonymous