How was your day?

Mine was alright. Went to walmart this morning and that was pretty much the highlight. I took the girls on 3 walks today out of complete boredom, 30 minutes each time, and I'm definitely not doing that again. I'm freakin wiped out and it's not even 9 yet.. plus all that walking gave me a headache for some reason and now my legs hurt too. Grrr

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sucks....your intentions were good! lol I had a great day thanks for asking. I went to grocery store, blah! But I had 2 picnics with my kids today and went to the park. I am babysitting some older kids and they are playing with my LO's.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• One sick kid with H1N1 and she is really horrible feeling the other one had a tooth extracted I been to Wal-Mart and C.V.S. for pedialyte and tissues. So my day was fan-freaking-tastic.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I found out, at school by 6th graders, that candy and lollipop don't mean what that use to mean. Gotta love that code.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I got the grass cut, that takes about 2 1/2 hours and I think the crap blowing around is what gave me a headache. I have been running a fever for 2 days, and I think I have a cold. Also had 3 parent/teacher conferences this evening. All went well, just had to pick up report cards. So all in all if I didn't have this horrible headache my day would have been fine..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My day was okay. I had a typical day @ work, then came home and did laundry, made dinner and helped my son with his homework. Now it's time for Mommy to have a little "down time". YAAAYYY!!!

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Was up all last night both working and wrangling the non sleeping kids.
    Gramma picked up kids around 10am.
    I worked for an hour, had some applesauce, paid some bills, etc
    FINALLY slept from approx noon til 4 when DH was home w/ kids
    It's been a blahhhhh day. I cannot wait til 830 when they goto bed so I can sleeeeeep. Too tired to work 2nite. Or eat dinner. Or do laundry... lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009