Its been almost 2 months since i had my daughter and i still havent had a period . do i need to go and get check out about that.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• some women dont have their periods for a very long time after giving birth, you may be one of those women :). if you are very worried or concerned then i would talk to your dr just incase
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 8:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i didnt receive my first period until 2 months if you are breast feeding then you usually wont get it till later than normal i didnt breast feed though
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Nope, sometimes you don't start ovulating until you stop BFing. And if your not BFing it can sometimes take up to 6 months. Don't EVER take it for granted though, your cycle could come back at any time!!! Kind of like the shark from Jaws...
    But in all seriouseness i didn't even start again till around 5 months.
    Hope this helps.
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My baby is almost 16 months old and I still don't have my period. I BF and it is normal, maybe not as long as I have gone but it is normal to not get your period back.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 10:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009