going to vegas

hi everyone im from boston and im planning a trip to vegas with hubby for3 days in december can u give me advices on where to go,nice restaurent,nice places to visit ....where to rent a cheap car,a nice casino...anything intresting please
thx for your advice

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Travel

• My husband and I have been to Vegas many times. It's awesome! A few fun things to do...there are many free attractions to see like the Beliago Fountains a must see at night, you definatly have to go to Freemont street to see the light show, it's awesome there is a steak and lobster dinner there at a place called
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• oops sorry...called Tony Roma's it's pretty cheap also. There are tons for free shows you can attend, with the price of a drink. We went to The Price is Right and that was a lot of fun! As far as casinos they are all great! We've always been slot players, so always get the players club cards that each casino offers it's free money. We've always been luckier off the strip a bit, we won at The Palms, and at The Orleans. Buy the 24 hour bus pass, it's $5 and so worth it. Shopping is awesome!! There is a place called Ross's it's like a TJ Maxx, it's down by the Strathsophere, there is also a great breakfast place near there....they have 10 egg omlets, so you can share it I can't remember what's it called it has a purple sign it's on the opposite side of the street than the strathsophere and it's near Ross's. The Paris has an awesome buffet, worth the cost..go later for lunch and stay for dinner..that's what we do. Have a fu
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• thanks so much for the info
    tigernina

Answer by tigernina at 9:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I like the Bellagio but have had nice stays at Treasure Island and Venetian. Monte Carlo is cheap and nice too. I like being in the middle of the strip. Stayed at Paris but it wasn't as fun as Caesar's and other huge hotels. There's a good french restaurant in Paris (Mon Ami, Gabi). There's so much food, it is insane, narrow to what you like and google. I enjoyed all the lights, walking through Wynn and Bellagio and Caesars is all fun. Treasure Island ship sinking is fun. Shopping, it's endless.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• http://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas/index.jsp
    lots of info here!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Try TripRes.com for hotel rates. 

Anonymous