Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who do I need to talk to?

I think I have postpartum depression... the baby is 2 months old, and I have had urges to throw things at him and make him cry... its terribly hard for me to admit as a mother, but I never had feelings like this for my first child who is 14 months.. could it just be the stress of taking care of 2 babies, or do I need to talk to someone, and who do I call?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (4)
  • Your OB/GYN maybe. I'm not really sure. I would start there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • if you think you need to call someone ur obgyn will have numbers when i hadmyson the hospital actually gave me numbers to call and stuff like that if i ever needed someone. So if they didnt do that for you call your family doctor or your obgyn and ask for some refrences i know its hard but it will help you and your kids in the long run

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • your OB's on call office, like now.


    Answer by hibbingmom at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • Your Ob and have some one take the baby for a bit so you can calm down

    Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.