who do I need to talk to?

I think I have postpartum depression... the baby is 2 months old, and I have had urges to throw things at him and make him cry... its terribly hard for me to admit as a mother, but I never had feelings like this for my first child who is 14 months.. could it just be the stress of taking care of 2 babies, or do I need to talk to someone, and who do I call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your OB/GYN maybe. I'm not really sure. I would start there.
    Anonymous

• if you think you need to call someone ur obgyn will have numbers when i hadmyson the hospital actually gave me numbers to call and stuff like that if i ever needed someone. So if they didnt do that for you call your family doctor or your obgyn and ask for some refrences i know its hard but it will help you and your kids in the long run
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• your OB's on call office, like now.

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Your Ob and have some one take the baby for a bit so you can calm down
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009