Period while pregnant?

I've had 3 pregnancies so far in my life. The first I had just turned 16 and my mom pressured me into an abortion. :/ The second gave me my beautiful son, and the the third I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks. Point is, I didn't have a period while pregnant any of these times. Is it likely that I could be pregnant now and still be having a period when it hadn't happened the last 3 times?

This isn't an "am I pregnant??" question. Just wondering if this falls into the "every pregnancy is different" type of thing. I've just been so damn tired, can't wake up before 10:30AM no matter how hard I try, and just want to nap all day.

I'm starting to feel like I should go to the doctor even though I don't have insurance right now. I was on BC but missed this month because health insurance stopped.

ours

Asked by ours at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the department of socail services apply for planned parenthood u will get it and they will give you a test to see if you are pregnant and if you are they wil pay for everything if not they can give advice
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• maybe you're anemic? mono?
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009