Headaches...

I have headaches like everyday. Usually after my daughter goes to bed and I am relaxing... sometimes they are really bad, and sometimes just a little annoying. Is it normal to have headaches EVERY day? I have a 17 month old, but she is very well behaved and I wouldn't consider myself stressed.

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 9:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, I would see a doctor, maybe migraines, I'm not sure....also hunger will bring on headaches.... and I did miss a lot of meals in those toddler chasing days.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My toddler just turned 2 years old and for the last few months I've been having nasty headaches when he goes to bed. I just sit on the couch and try and relax, but its hard with a hurt in your head. I haven't seen my doctor, and I honestly don't think there is a need to. Some people just get headaches more than others, others are fortunate and don't get them at all.
    Kisstophersmama

Answer by Kisstophersmama at 10:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• NEWS FLASH: CHILDREN CAUSE HEADACHES lol i should know i have 3! ages 4,18 months and 3 months old so but my situation is a bit different so just talk to your dr to mke sure its nothing serious if you have nausea sensitivty to smells and light its probably mirgraines
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009