Top eye teeth question?

Did your babies top eye teeth take forever to break through the gums? My daughter has been cutting them for about 3 weeks now. You can see the white tooth through the gums, but they still have not broken through the gums yet. How long did it take for your babies eye teeth to break through?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 9:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 15 months and still doesn't have them.... I think "most" kids don't get them until they are close to 2 years old.
    As far as how long a tooth takes to break the skin... it depends... for my son some teeth took ages to pop through and others came really fast. His molars are still only part way out and it's been over a month!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• the bottom two front teeth took 4 days when you could see them below the gumline till the popped out. You can see the tooth, it is a white bump working its way down but it just seems to take forever and it seems to be bothering her A LOT.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Mt sons bottom teeth took about 3 week to break through but is top teeth all 4 of them only took less than a week for both sets to break through. Which is funny looking 4 teeth on top 2 on bottom!! But so cute
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My dd is 14 mo. and just now starting to work on her eye teeth. She has 12 other teeth already. Usually the 4 top & bottom & molars come in before the eye teeth do. How old is you LO?
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 8:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My daughter is 8 months (this sunday) the right eye tooth cut through the gums sometime between yesterday and this morning. So now it is official...I have a vampire for a daughter. She has her two bottom middle and the right eye tooth now.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009