burn notice

I'm a huge fan of the show Burn Notice, but we recently decided that we don't have room in our budget for cable. Well, for any T.V. really.. we also don't have converter boxes lol. I've noticed that I can still follow my other favorite shows such as The Office and House on NBC.com and FOX.com, respectively, but I haven't been able to find a place on line to watch Burn Notice. Does anyone watch this on line, and if so... WHERE?? Lol.

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 9:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• try youtube typing in date of episode and year then burn notice or type it in reverse there you'd probably get just one episode at a time and have to retype another episode. also try hulu or fancast. also if you can watch dvd movies on your computer if you can afford it there are different seasons of burn notice for sale in stores. we love that show too - can't get enough!!! also try just googling .... watch free burn notice episodes on line. Good Luck!!!
    Anonymous

• I've tried both hulu and fancast, but neither have full episodes :o(. I have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd, but I'm impatient and want more! lol
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 10:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Or if you have friend or family member that wouldn't mind recording it for you, you can play it back on a VCR or in DVD version...on the pc.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• http://www.yidio.com/show/burn-notice
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 12:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• sorry, i juts tried that one, and it was all episodes you have to pay for.. .but here is one that works.. http://www.watchburnnotice.net/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i wonder why that was anon... i didn't click the button...
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 12:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• check hulu.com you can watch almost any shows for free on it :)
    eammarx

Answer by eammarx at 9:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2009