Do you still dress up for Haloween?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. never was a fan, even as a kid
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I did a few years ago because my family dressed in theme. It was fun, but I generally don't like Halloween at all and just wait for it to pass to get to the real holidays.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No, I do not.
    Anonymous

• heck yeah! halloween is my favorite holliday!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• This year I have to, we have a Halloween party we're all going to as a family, I'm thinking simple... like vampire or dead person, or a mom<-ooooh scary, hehe.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My brother and I used to throw a party ever year for halloween and if you showed up without a costume, you had to strip to your underwear! But we are grown ups now so we don't throw parties anymore. We dress up and take our kids trick or treating...hahahaha!!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• We have 2 different Halloween parties...one for the kids, and then one for the adults and yes we dress up and have fun and play Halloween games and have Halloween themed foods, and watch scary movies, the whole 9 yards. It's really fun.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009