I think I might be pregnant but not sure.....

I am 10 days late but i have taken 2 of the dollar store pregnancy tests and they were both negative.... I have some mild cramps, and some pregnancy symptoms like.... back hurting, headaches, breast tenderness and heaviness, nausea, sleeping problems, my stomach is bloated but hard, cravings and eating more, and frequent urination. If I am I will be 4 weeks October 24, 2009. I also fell like i have little bugs crawling in my stomach sometimes... any answers would be very much appreciated thank you very much.

hvillegirl

Asked by hvillegirl at 10:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I heard peeing on a stick helps? Also going to the doctor and having them draw blood could also work? But idk... These are things I've heard.
    Anonymous

• I took 2 pregnancy tests they were both negative and I can't go to the doctor because I don't have health insurance.
    hvillegirl

Answer by hvillegirl at 10:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Nice thing about being pregnant...you know soon enough. Take another test in the morning a couple of weeks from now. Sure SOUNDS like you may be!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 10:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• same thing for me..i took the dollar store one one saturday and it was negative, took an EPT yesterday and its positive...but now im not sure cuz i just took another ept just to confirm and it was negative..so idk..i have all the same things your describing..good luck..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If you tool two then you might NOT be.Take another one.Go to the health dept.
    Anonymous