i'm 27 weeks and feel so fat, and ugly.....

i feel like i look gross to my husband. And now i dont even feel like having sex.... so if i dont make a move my husband wont. its been a week and i still havent had sex.

i know i'm not ugly and fat but thats how i feel!!! i dont even like for him to look at me naked anymore.

now i know how big ladies feel...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh hun, its part of pregnancy and you will lose it all within a couple of months after birth.im sure your husband still thinks you are beautiful.talk to him about how you feel, he can help you through it
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't like for my husband to see me naked anymore either (25wks) but it's a good idea to talk to him and let him know how you are feeling, I'm sure he'll make you feel better. Your emotions are going crazy and sometimes it's just nice to talk and cry and be hugged and loved. He's your husband and the father of your baby that's what he's there for.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• trust me hun its natural to feel this way but im sure hubby loves every bit of you and if he is like my hubby he will say when we have this precious gift lets work out together
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel, I am 31 weeks pregnant and I feel huge, and not just in my belly. The last two pregnancies I had I felt beautiful, and my libido was super high. This pregnancy I feel so ugly and so big! My hubby and i just had sex a few nights ago after a little over 2 weeks of not sleeping together. He's ver. understanding and thinks I'm the prettiest I have ever been when I'm pregnant but I don't feel the same this go around. Thankfully we only have about 2 months away from the end of this pregnancy and I can start losing all this weight!
    mandielove

Answer by mandielove at 10:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• oh i know how you feel, im 24 weeks with TWINS. talk to him and keep open line of communication open at all times. we are a ball of emotions and the last thing we need is a irritable pent up husband. try letting him help you put lotion on your back and belly, a little shoulder massage to relax, it might help or brushing your hair after a shower. things that are relaxing to you, are going to help you and by letting him help you, its even more relaxing to just sit back and enjoy the moment.
    mommy4mo

Answer by mommy4mo at 10:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009