Who will watch Sarah Palin on Oprah?

CHICAGO — Sarah Palin is going to sit down with Oprah Winfrey.

Harpo Productions announced Tuesday that the former governor of Alaska and Republican vice presidential candidate will appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Monday, Nov. 16.

According to Harpo, the interview will be Palin's first about her new book, "Going Rogue: An American Life," and it will be the first time Palin and Winfrey will meet.

Palin's book was No. 4 on Amazon.com's best-seller list on Tuesday. It's slated to be released Tuesday, Nov. 17, the day after Palin's interview with Winfrey.

___

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 10:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. I will not feed SP's already overinflated ego.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• y do all of these politicians think they are rockstars? No, i will not b watching.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Nope, not watching. How can someone who's never read a book write and then promote one?
    Anonymous

• [Quote] "y do all of these politicians think they are rockstars?" [Quote]

Did you watch when Obama was on before the election? Why didn't she interview her then? She was just as historic as Obama but she refused to have her on. Now that she is a author is it ok? Now that the canidate she endorsed won it is ok? What makes her ok now?

I believe that Oprah has her own agenda and is swaying millions of women that look up to her as a Idol. I don't watch her and I don't like her.

Anonymous

• Did you watch when Obama was on before the election? Why didn't she interview her then? She was just as historic as Obama but she refused to have her on. Now that she is a author is it ok? Now that the canidate she endorsed won it is ok? What makes her ok now?

Her peeps had her in HIDING!! Remember, for WEEKS leading up to and AFTER the Katie Couric interview (disaster) The McCain people wouldn't LET her do press...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't usually watch Ophrah, but I would like to see this. It will give a different spin on things. Why not watch? Why close your mind? Why be judgemental? Hey, if it is crap it is more to post on Cafe Mom! There WILL be a question- Did you see Palin.... Did you hear Ophra.....Hey and you can always get the book at the library for free and not spend a dime!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Palin isn't much of anyone now. She is A voice on the right. She isn't THE voice. So, ehhh~probably won't watch it. Although, it could be entertaining. Oprah is doing it to create ratings/buzz... Publicity is the name of her game.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Absloutely--I like Oprah (most of the time).
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

Sometimes I do, others, ehhh

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009