Should I be concerned?

My back has been hurting around my kidneya area and I have been having a light brown/dark yellow discharge and I m on BC and not due for my period till Sunday and i usually start Tuesday or Wednesday shoudl i be worried ? what would u think pregnant or kidney stones? (I use BC and condoms and i know that doesnt mean its impossible for me to be pregnant just curious

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• That is definitely a question you should be asking your doctor and if the pain worsens an e r in case it's kidney stones. Feel better!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I assume the color of the discharge is unusual for you? That would be enough for me to make an appointment with the gyno....especially if you don't start on Sunday. Meanwhile, drink lots of water.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 10:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Doesn't sound like something you should be asking us(nothing personal)go to the doc for sure!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009