uh oh lol

so how many of you started making cookies and decided to "test" (ok you just ate one cuz they smelled SO good lol) one to "make sure they were done"....and then realized that was a BIG mistake?

lol, i'm making cookies for my deployed dh, and i decided to "test" one, and needless to say i don't think my dh will get cookies! lmao. I WILL limit myself...I WILL limit myself....i keep telling myself that as a cookie makes it into my mouth...oh Lord, there goes my diet!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds yummy! my kids are asleep and now I think I'm gonna go "break and bake" some chocolate chip cookies!!
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was just talking to hubby about baking some chocolate chip cookies for him and the guys at his work during their inventory. I know they aren't going to get em all! LOL

Thank your hubby for his service!! And, good job mom for holding down the fort. :)
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Can I ask a question? Which cookies ship the nest without breaking? I am making them for my church to ship next month and I don't want to waste my time.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• doesn't matter if they break or not, i promise you those guys will eat every single crumb lol. depending on where you're sending them, remember don't bake anything that will melt (like chocolate chip cookies) i send peanut butter cookies, my dh loves them. no complaints so far! lol

note* sometimes you can get away with sending things that can melt in the winter. just make sure you check where you're sending them to see how hot it gets there.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Thank your hubby for his service!! And, good job mom for holding down the fort. :)

thank YOU. alot of people don't even think of the spouse!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yummy...I made homemade carmel popcorn and sent it to my hubby when he was overseas
    ZakTuffMavsMom

Answer by ZakTuffMavsMom at 11:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2009