I'm spotting at 16 weeks...maybe

My fiance woke up with a tiny spot of blood on his boxers (about the size of a quarter). I don't even know if it's from me. I don't believe so bcuz there wasn't a spot of it on my or around my girly area. HELP! What sould I do if we determine it is from me?

mellibelli917

Asked by mellibelli917 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor
    miss.dee_dee615

Answer by miss.dee_dee615 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Light spotting is normal. Some women even get full on periods while pregnant (my mom's co-worker had a period for the first 6 months of her pregnancy. She didn't know she was pregnant until she missed it on the 7th month. She just thought she was gaining weight.)

If you start cramping or bleeding more then go get checked out by your OB. Even though the spotting is usually nothing to worry about, you may still want to talk to your doctor. Just to be on the safe side.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I had light spotting while i was pregnant with my first and even with this pregnancy. It happens when you have sex mostly (is what my doctors told me. Anyways they said it's normal as long as you dont have cramping or severe bleeding. If so call the doctor ASAP. If it's bad go to the ER other then that it's probably nothing to worry about, but you should ALWAYS inform your doctor about anything your worried about. It's always better that they know everything so if something was to arise they are prepared. okay so stay strong alright! =)
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 1:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Talk to your doc, they may decide to monitor you or do an ultrasound. Don't worry needlessly, stay strong and congratulations!
    L.R.I.Ma

Answer by L.R.I.Ma at 3:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008