How can I be honest and not break his heart?

Ok So I am married, we have been married for a little over a year. My husband knows that I have always had little crushes on girls but never anything more than that. Well I am In Love with another woman. Lets call her K. She is great and caring, not that my husband isn't but she is in a different way ya know. She listens and doesn't put me off as a crazy mom. She tries to understand where I am comming from and how I really feel about things. Sometimes my husband is just too unfeeling and cold when it comes to that stuff. I care about my husband, he is great. *CRYING* How do I tell him the truth and not break his heart at the same time?

Eyes4music

Asked by Eyes4music at 10:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I think the dumb asses who are talking about big women are stupid. Obviously this woman is ssexy and you stupid bitches are jealous of her. I have no idea what black men have to do with this. Get a life stupid cunts. She is hurting here and wants advice and you guys are making a game out of it. My I advice is have sex with your woman friend. Do whatever makes you happy. Dumb the dh he will prolly wanna watch ya fuck your new gf. Orgy bitches
    Anjelicahsmommy

Answer by Anjelicahsmommy at 10:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• so your leavin a good man for a woman?
    how well do you know her ?
    if i were you i wouldnt ruin the good thingu have going, work your probems out dont run from it
    FcknReady2Party

Answer by FcknReady2Party at 10:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• HAve you ever bennin a relationship with another woman and how long?
    Anonymous

• I mean have you been in a relationship witha woman , and how long?
    Anonymous

• well she doesnt make me feel bad about myself. my husband calls me a crazy mom for me wanting to buy my daughter socks or shoes, or hell a halloween costume. Anything that he doesnt deem necessary I am a crazy mom for wanting. My daughter never had a crib, because I was a crazy mom she still sleeps in a pack and play and that is only cause he got tired of her sleeping in our bed. She on the other had helps me get things for my daughter. I know she is into woman also so that isnt an issue. I just dont know what to do. I do care about my husband but I love her.

I have been in a relationship with a girl in highschool for about a year but we fought alot cause she was kinda slutty and so I had issues with that.
    Eyes4music

Answer by Eyes4music at 11:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• this question for a 3rd time.
    Anonymous

• Why are most lesbian's large and unnattractive? Maybe its' your hormones from your pregnancy. One thing I don't get though, if you are lesbian, wouldn't you want to be with a woman who looks like a woman? I don't get it. An you will rip your husbands heart out, especially since you have a child and one on the WAY!!!
    Anonymous

• Follow your heart...there's no way to not break your husbands heart if you want to be with this woman, you'll just have to deal, and he will too...life ain't easy, but you have to follow your heart or you will never be happy.
    Anonymous

• Black man likes big woman, marries big woman, has a girl with big woman, knocks her up again, and then she leaves him for probably another big woman. Nice. Grow up anon. You should have figured out if you were 100% straight before you entered into marriage
    Anonymous

• I mean grow up OP
    Anonymous