need help/ideas

this friday is me and DH ten year anniversary
we have NO money to do something special, or get something special for dinner or anything
i need some ideas on how to make this night really great, and yes i've ovbiously thought of sex

please help

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Make a nice home cooked meal. If you have nice weather sit outside by candlelight and watch the stars.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Do something that yall did 10 years ago like there is some kind of habit you have broken.When me and my husband met we smoked the herb....if someone gets drug tested buy some "spirit" you can find it at any smoke shop or adult store and its super cheap perfectly legal and doestn show up on drug test because its stuff like lavender and chamomille do something fun and stupid like that
    Anonymous

• my husband just took me to our spot from when we first dated, there is a dock by our house we had a picnic at the gazeebo and walked to the docks and sat there and talked like we used too (we can't have sex) lol Congrats and happy anniversary
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• we are three state away from where we met and married, so we cant go back to old dating spots, and as for our past hobbies, that would be completely inapporiate with children in the house
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• oh, and since i'm a sham, ALL (most) of our meals are nice home-cooked meals
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Sometimes my hubby and I "pretend" it is our first date and we just do something silly like beer and pizza (and it could be a frozen pizza) and we rent a movie or if it has to be really cheap it could be a movie we already have.

We were stuck in New Orleans (during Hurricane Katrina) on our wedding anniversary one year, so after that for the next couple of years on our anniversary, we lit candles and ate canned food, used NO electricity or water and pretended we were stranded.

It can be what you make of it and even in the middle of a disaster, you can still have a good anniversary. Congratulations to you!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Maybe you could just do something special for him. After the kids are asleep, maybe pop out a bottle of wine and take a bath together and chit chat. My husband and I do this all the time when we need to reconnect a little bit.

You could always pick up a photo album and put some of the pictures of your wedding, engagements and dating photos into it. Make it an album that is just the two of you.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 12:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• lingerie, dinner, vine and two of us. that's what i did for our first anniversary... dinner was good, vine cheap but that lingerie worked for sure!!! lingerie costed me about $15, i shoped in wal mart and one of these 8.2.1 stores(mall). we also didn't have money but somehow i worked it out... was very nice..

good luck and let us know how it was, :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2009