Good diets that work??

I just had a baby I need to lose the weight.Do any of you girls have a diet that works good & fast.I would like to lose 20 pds before christmas.Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• the easiest things to do while your working out is 8 cups of water a day it flushes out your system cut sugars out completley you want to eat low carb high protein eat every 3 hours small snack small meals a protein shake is a good way to start alwaysalways walk 30 mins a day if you dont do anything else
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Cut out the sugar, diet drinks to, as they make you retain water weight, cut out fatty foods, and cut down your calories. Get out and walk everyday. There is NO quick fix to loosing weight. You have to have the will power and true desire to sacrafice to loose the weight. 20 pounds by X-mass ought to be easy. you have LOTS of time.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I did the HCG diet and lost 27 pounds in 5 weeks. Yes it's safe.
    I also use my body wraps and lost 10+ inches.
    Email for details
    lisakuhel

Answer by lisakuhel at 12:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2009