Drinking Cold Water is it bad for the baby?

The only way I'll drink plain water is if its cold. Does any one know If its ok? My baby is super active but, I don't know if the cold water is making the baby be more active. I'll ask my Dr. on the next visit but, I don't see her until next month. Should I keep drinking in it cold or suck up the after taiste of the room temperature water?

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 12:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LoL Cold water is fine!! Drinking water at any temperature tolerable is great for the baby and you!!! Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• its fine to drink cold water... I am 28 weeks and I have been drinking it my while pregnancy and the doctor tells me to drink more water and if there was something wrong with drinking cold water she would have told me.. God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• cold water is fine, perfect even since most people only really like cold water. It's fine for the baby, the temperate just makes them more active so nothing to worry about, keep drinking that water!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2009