do u believe that God can restore a very broken marriage???

what if its not his will because he sees something in your future that is just not right with your current husband,Maybe he has better,what do u think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think you should love hubby unconditionally! Just as Christ loved you!
    gaurdianangels

Answer by gaurdianangels at 12:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I think God will lead you down the path you are meant to go down. I do believe God can restore a broken marriage...but you both have to want to do your part as well. Good luck...keep praying and you will get your answer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My marriage is broken very,he cheated lied keeps lieing,and is moving out and leaving me with the 2 kids,I dont know if Gods will is to restore my marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• no you are free sweetie, he has broken his marriage vows to God and commited adultery, you are free to move on and date if you choose! He could give you STDS? as seen on todays Oprah, scary!
    gaurdianangels

Answer by gaurdianangels at 12:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Anon 12:48am. fornication is the only scriptural basis for divorce. thats how bad it is. God wants you to be happy, not living looking over your shoulder wondering if he's with someone else. Just pray and keep God in your life because he loves you. You're a woman and therefore you are strong.

I believe God can restore anything. The spouses have to want that to happen as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Dear Anon,
    You have gotten great advice from some Godly women here. I just want to add that your kids are a gift from God and your responsibility to raise them for his Glory. Your kids regardless of how small they are right now, are watching you and the situation that you are in. If your husband has cheated and lied and now wants to go, let him go, and focus on the emotional health and wellbeing of your children. Your kids will find out the truth about their Dad and have more respect for you if you leave or let him leave than if you try to beg him to stay or try to work it out with a man who doesn't want to right now. Pray hard and pray often and God will direct your path. So sorry that you are going thru this right now, hope you have a great support system of friends and family
    Amy N.
    Mommy of a 6, 4, 2 y/o & 5 week old
    www.Enhancingfamilies.com --Helping Moms To Earn An Income From Home W/ NO Selling
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• God turned water into wine, there is nothing that he can't do, just pray to him and ask him and belive
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Also remember that sometimes when we ask, the answer is, "No." Because God only wants that which is good for us...and it doesn't sound like this person is good for you.

It might indeed be God's will that this marriage is over. Your first duty is to your children. It's something your husband has forgotten.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes He can my marriage is proof that he can. My husband did horrible things to me a yr after we were married I lost a baby and immediately after my husband started having an affair were fought all of the time sometimes physically. One day his phone dialed mine while he was talking with the girl all dirty and it broke my heart. I went to the hospital because I had a severe kidney infection and it was from an untreated Std. cont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• It was horrible he lied and said he cheated once before we where married with an old friend, but when I miscarried about 2 mos earlier I didn't have anything. After he got caught he lied again saying it was the same girl i'll call her (amy) once after I lost the baby he described her as tall skinny with dark and he saw her at the mall started flirting and went to her house. I asked where he said (so and so city) So my mother was searching myspace trying to find his buddy from work that drove my husband everywhere. I'll call him (Joe). So my mother found a guy named Joe that lived in the area of my hubby's job, it wasn't his friend but the guy was hugging his sister I will call her Sara. cont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2009