Christians-are you letting your kids watch these vampire movies?

My kids want to one on Friday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i watched them, never had a problem with it just made sure that i was taught that is was just a movie, i watch anything lol it is just a movie
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• no, we try to stay away from movies like that. theres alot of other movies we can watch. besides they scare the mess out of me, lol
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I don't let them watch a horror movie of any kind nor do I let him watch cartoons with monsters and ridiculous behavior

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• And people wonder why kids don't have any imagination anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i'd never let my kid watch vampire movies!!!..she said sarcastly. (check out the avatar...hehehe)..my ds is only 4 1/2, and already looooooves scoobydoo. yeah!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I don't see what is wrong with it, I mean these kids have access to books and cartoons. There are all types of mythological beings and pretend stories...as long as they know the difference between real and make-believe then I don't see anything wrong with it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I find it odd how the Bible is filled with murder, sexual perversion, rape and gore, slavery, misogyny, war, death and destruction and yet watching a vampire movie is forbidden!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• "I find it odd how the Bible is filled with murder, sexual perversion, rape and gore, slavery, misogyny, war, death and destruction and yet watching a vampire movie is forbidden!"

Me too, I never did understand that. Yes my kids have watched stuff about vampires. So what? They know the difference between fantasy and reality.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I let my daughter watch just about anything.....I look at this way. She could see it at a friend's house, which has happened. I would tell her couldn't see a certain movie (she's into horror movies), then she'd spend the night at a friend's house and come back the next day telling me she saw such and such movie over there. So, I would rather I see the movie with her, so we can discuss it afterwards.

Currently my child is into the Twilight series. I've read the books and see no problem with them. But then I write stuff like that.......
    Jewelzgirl

Answer by Jewelzgirl at 11:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• IhartU I find it odd how the Bible is filled with murder, sexual perversion, rape and gore, slavery, misogyny, war, death and destruction and yet watching a vampire movie is forbidden!

please take a 2nd grade readiing class, this question is directed towards question.
    Anonymous