any twilight mom's out there

my mom is all about twilight, lmao for her birthday i just bought her the fleece balnket that they sold in hot topic she is bummed a lil cause i can't go with her to see new moon with her cause the day it is suppose to come out i am due to have my baby lmao... so she might not either i told it is ok i will just watch it on david movie or something but yea i like the books i liked the movie but i prefer the books lol just wondering if there were anyother twilight mom's out there

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sure i read em.... they were nice a tad juvenile. my all time favorite is interview with a vampire. classic! congrats on the new one on the way.
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I haven't read the books but we saw Twilight on DVD and my husband loved it. I like it too so I already bought tickets for us to see New Moon in theater when it comes out! It's not often that my husband and I agree on movies to watch! :)
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• OMG!!! HUGE FAN HERE!!! im in looooove with twilight! hahaha edward is hot. the books are a THOUSAND times better than the movie. I love it lol i can't wait until new moon comes out!! someone better go with me to watch it LOL!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I usually read very serious books about nutrition,breastfeeding,ect. so i needed a change and have read these. I am really enjoying them. They help me to escape. I really like that they dont have adult content in them , it makes them more enjoyable for me.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i have to agree with rose omg that movie was the best ever
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 1:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• oh shoot...i will probably need to buy tickets asap for new moon. i bet that movie will be sold out quick. and i agree with newbeginnings...the books really let me escape. i can sit and read that for HOURS and not get sick of it. but of course..i have to attend to my child sometime lol. if i read it...i will be thinking about it all day lol
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I just saw the movie for the first time and loved it
    now i want to read the books.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 9:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• The books are really good. Very well written. I have my tickets for New Moon already, (and about 5 extra). Pretty excited about it, although New Moon was my least favorite out of the series.I have a little crush on Edward it's true, but nothing compares to my endless love for Eric... I MISS TRUEBLOOD!
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 11:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• well that is cool I love the books more, i have been wanting to watch true blood but i never catch it lol they so it on hbo on my t.v... never watched interview with a vampire either not really a tom cruise fan,
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yeah! loved the books! lol. I was very sad she didn't have anymore after the last one... lol. very excited for new moon!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009