I am nervous please hekp me witht thisquestion?

my husband got areested this mornig while driving with license suspended he is a habitual and he violated his probation .. he has court at 9 am what do ut hink its going to happen ??

yovani21

Asked by yovani21 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• my friend next door her hubby did the samething but they gave him 30 in jail and community service but if this is his first they may give him more probation good luck hun
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 1:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• He is habitual what? Why was the license suspended?

Without knowing particulars, it sounds like his license will be revoked and there will likely be a fine.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My friend's husband did this, but it was a DUI situation and he went to jail for 8 months. It was his 3rd or 4th DUI though (he doesn't drink anymore and is now very healthy and doing great).

It probably all depends on what state you live in, on the judge he gets, the prosecutor that he gets, and the charges that they decided on. Why was he driving with a suspended license? Does he have a good reason? Was it suspended for speeding or for DUI? If it was an emergency they may be more lenient. If the charges are criminal he should ask for a public defender.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009