I wonder if I could ask for prayers for my son?

Would you mind asking Jesus to walk with my and guide him?

For the most part he is basically a good kid but like all teenagers he knows it all. I am stupid because I am old and just don't understand. His hot head is getting him into trouble. Do you mind praying that that Drew is able to figure it out and everything works out? He really needs to stop, step back and comprehend. He just won't do it. Its little stuff like pay attention to what is going on.

Thanks I really the need the help of Jesus. I need help in making the right choices as far as what I should allow and what punishments. He needs to understand choices and cause and effect.

I am sorry if there are a lot of mistakes or typos. My brain isn't working right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yes , god bless
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Well, I don't really have a good relationship with Jesus ...but if you don't mind a Pagan's prayer i will send all the positive energy and best thoughts to your son in hopes that he will find the guidance he needs, either from you, or within himself.

Blessed Be.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I will keep you in my prayers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Will absolutly pray for him as well as for the whole family to have patience. Sounds like you gonna need it. I know how I was in my teens. Hang in there!
    amygraves21

Answer by amygraves21 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009