Newborn Halloween Costume Ideas

My baby will be 6 weeks old on Halloween and we will be up in the mountains with possible snow, do you have any super cute costume ideas for her that will keep her warm too? Maybe a bunting outfit? Any websites suggestions?
Amy N.
Mommy of a 6, 4, 2 y/o & 5 week old
www.Enhancingfamilies.com --Helping Moms To Earn An Income From Home W/ No Selling

amynic

Asked by amynic at 1:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• wal mart has an adorable little snow suit for little girls, its a panda, a pale pink, when the hood comes up it has little bear ears.
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes wal mart has really great things for newborns in the baby section for halloween! I live in Wyoming where 9 out of 12 months are snowy. For DD's 1st halloween I bought a bumble bee costume for 8 bucks! She was 3 1/2 months so I got 3-6. It was perfect! I was able to put her in warm clothes and zip it up on top of them! Try something like that!
    b_pacheco

Answer by b_pacheco at 4:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have seen sock monkey outfits..they have them at crazy8 but I think they are in the boy section. I think a girl could wear it, but it depends on how "girly" u want her to be..they are really cute!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• last halloween my son was about 6 months old. I made him and I a themed costume! all I did was knit up an adult size and baby size hat, brown with ears...we ended up being mama and baby bear :) aside from the hats, we wore brown street clothes we already had. the hats with ears and brown clothes made it obvious we were bears!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I saw some cute homemade ideas in parents magazine. you stuff some knee high socks and sew them onto an outfit (like a onesie) and voila you have an octopus :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2009