Who else think Obama is a tragedy that America chose an impotent leader?

men our dying and he is out dancing?

gaurdianangels

Asked by gaurdianangels at 1:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOve him!

Is this 2monkeyswingbat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• They were dying when Bush was in office as well. I really do not know what to say about Obama, because to be honest, I dont really know much about him . I just pray he will do well, we have to support him now because hes president. I wish we could pull out of the war, but I hear that its way too complicated now to pull out. I dont know I get depresed when I think about politics because I feel its so far out our hands and it scares me that we are still at war.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• we have to support him now because hes president

No law says we have to support a man on a mission to ruin the country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yet you supported Bush carpy.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I don't think that he was the right choice at the right time i don't think that he is thinking ahead but i don't think that he is a terrible president. I mean we could only go up from bush. Is he the swift kick in the ass the county needs to get back on track no but at least he's not sending us into a tail spin. We're just kind of staying the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Oh, I don't know....maybe the Military is advising him about Afghanistan and he is taking their advice? I think that just happens to be what is going on. And that is pretty much what has been going onsince about 1990 . But, I'm sure it makes you feel good to blame the President...so go for it. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yawns to always reverting back to gwb..thats what some do when they have no other retort..

Yes OP its a crying shame
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• So ppl now revert back to Bush
    During the Bush years ppl referred back to Clinton etc....
    This is no different. Each president DOES have to deal with the problems, debts, inconsistencies of his predecessor.

I have to wonder if the complainers are NEW to the game? Is this their first introduction to the world of Politics and Politicians??
    Do they otherwise exist in a vacuum isolated from the REALITIES of life on this planet?

While Obama chanted change, he is NO different from the others. Change would mean a 3rd party candidate. Clearly the citizens of this country are AFRAID of that kind of real change as the $$$ avail and ability to make that occur has not been supported by the masses.
    While in Ireland, I watched a local news forum and you know what the beef is with America?

PPl who are stymied and afraid of change. Yes, among indutrialized nations we are seen as a ppl who afraid of our own shadows- Nice
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

WOW plz don't think. Cuz if your thinking he is the jump start the country needs we are all going to drown in the pool of obamanation. This guy wasn't thinking of how he was going to pull this country up, no he was thinking how he could domainate a country to his cult. Take the freewill right out from under the people and dominate his beliefs. Bush did alot to this country yes, he waged a war onto a country of innocent ppl for personal gain, and let the one man who did sept 11 escape. I totally agree with the sentiment that Bush destroyed the american economy. But Obama
    Anonymous

• in no way is what the country needed or needs. HE is destroying what the foundation of this country stands on. Socialist views are more to his thinking.
    Anonymous