Christians this is to inform you if you do not already know this about Halloween?

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/halloween.htm

gaurdianangels

Asked by gaurdianangels at 1:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• you know you're going to get bashed, prepare yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• lmao!
    Samhain means "summer's end" ...not "lord of death!" lmao ...and even if it did mean lord of death how does that connect it to Satan? i thought it was your God who decided when someone's time should end. wouldn't that make Him the so called "lord of death"?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• This site is filled with typos, misinformation AND miss spellings. It is not even close to being a reliable source. But it is most certainly a biased one.

If you take a look at history.com it can give you an unbiased look at Halloween/Samhain.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• "The word "witch" comes from the Anglo-Saxon Wicca, or "wise one.""

btw, this is highly debatable. they really have no idea what Wicca means or which word (witch or wicca) came first.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• OMG....... I am catholic and even I don't believe Christians are getting all up in arms over Halloween. Please give it up. Historically speaking, Halloween has nothing to do with Satan. And these days death has even been taken out of it. Now days it is about kids, costumes, and candy. My boys are going to be a ninja, Ironman, and a Transformer. Nothing related to death or the devil. And I agree with the PP. Death is not about Satan. We all die. Satan does not kill us all.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• "he drugs gave them psychedelic "trips" making them think they flew."

Back in the time that this author is talking about MANY people did drugs such as the one he is describing, and EVERYONE has a broom. ...hmmm. i wonder if that's a coincidence.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• honestly! Halloween only has the satan witch persona if you believe it does! I celebrate Halloween so that I have an excuse to dress up and get drunk with my friends!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Funny
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• "Diana. In legend, she turns into a black cat to commit incest with her brother, Lucifer"

Well, first off. Incest is not something that was frowned upon in Christianity in it's begining times.

Secondly, the Lucifer from the Latin meaning has NO relation to the Lucifer in the bible. It is simply the name of a star.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I read your site OP. It gave me a headache. This is the worst collection of misinformation I have read in a long time. Please do yourself a favor and stop believing everything you read online. It will only prove to confuse you. as an Irish-Catholic I can tell you that this site that you put so much stock in has insulted and lied about both my heritage and my religion.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2009