I think my 3 wk old son is sick!

My 5 an 3 yr old boys both have a cold! An now my 3 wk old is coughing alil an snezzing an has a runny/stuffy nose! I try my damnest to keep my other 2 away from him i even had them washing there hands everytime they would touch there face or cough i wouldnt even let them get close to him! But now i think he has the cold! If he is sick well he be ok im freaking out i dont want my baby sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• get a humidifier and suction his nose,important**************** breastfeed!
    gaurdianangels

Answer by gaurdianangels at 2:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster... and I hope you know well enough not to give that baby any meds. :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Suction with the nose sucker, as needed. Call pediatrition, just to cover all basis, when office opens.Unless you have an emergency then asap.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• He should be fine and should have some good immunitites by now. At least it's just a cold and not flu!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree humidifier or steam take him the bathroom with a super hot shower. The nose sucker will help and breastfeeding will help. If there are any other signs of symptoms like he has a really high fever over 103 that you can't get down or won't eat then immediately get him take him to your dr. Be careful about taking him to the er though once my son was sick and got worse for being in there. I was told i could stay but pretty much everyone in their had the swine flu so i left. Just be aware of what's around you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• breastfeeding will help thei immune system and take to the doctor if you find it necessary. continue to keep the little ones away from the baby and sanitize often...oh and continue to make them wash their hands and cover their mouth when coughing
    Anonymous