the heck am i sapposed to think of this

me and my hubby was argueing tonight about him not gettin up and finding a job there has been three plants in the area to open and he wont go and see if he could get hired on.all he dose is sit in front of the tv playin games or watching tv i had to hire a few friends to help me put the baby room in order and he didnt lift one finger to help me and my friend did it all and when i got mad over it he said that he was tryint to have his fun before our son gets here i cant remember the last time i had fun i havent been able to enjoy my pregnantcy at all should i be upset over what he said cause let me tell you if i had a frying pan in my hand he was goin to get or am i just being to hard on him

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 1:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should be upset! my boyfriend was that way, and even after i had my DD he still does it, i mean hes a good father, when i can get him to stop playing games. We had an argument because he didnt have a job and when he got one it made like 100$ a week and i was like no, it took me losing my job and my mom dragging him by his hair to finally get a good one. I would hit him with the damn frying pan lol, not literally
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 2:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• you have every right to be pissed!! i would be!! you can't "enjoy" life while ur prego so why should he?? he's pregnant too...
    WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Answer by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 2:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Having the new baby IS the fun... NOW is the time to prepare so that postpartum time is a blast.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Sounds like a winner! Find your baby are real man for a role model!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You have every right to be mad. He had his fun when you got pregnant, LOL. J/K. But no joke, the time to be a father starts before the baby is born. He needs to get a job so there is money for everything the baby will need. He needs to be a man and help you prepare for the baby. I would be mad too if I were in your position. Tell him to stand up or get out. IMO.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• you picked him hun! LOL good luck that.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:22 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• If it bothers you now, it's probally going to be worse when the baby is home. If you have to let go, it's easier to do while that baby is still inside you. Just a thought, good luck hun. I'm sure things are bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Not working?? How are you paying the bills? Sounds childish to me ,you might want to move on with out him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• he definitely needs to grow up and be a responsible adult. he is already a father, not when the baby is born. good luck hon. how frustrating! i enjoy my life and work. even if he doesn't like his job and works 40 hours per week, there is lots of time left over, unless he sleeps 16 hours per day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2009