could i have been fertile if i had alot of creamy white discharge( i know to much info) during midcycle? should i be baby dancing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• dollar tree test it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes.

If you're not tracling cervical position and basal body temp along WITH cervical fluids, start. Cervical fluid can fool you and should not be used on its own. But never waste what might be an opportunity. basically, if you think you should, then you should.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Okay, I don't mean to be too graphic here, but when we were trying I bought a book I can't remember the name of. It said that if you had discharge that was stretchy, like egg yolk, that means fiertile. I would say yesyou could have been fertile. Were you checking your temps. If you were at peek then I would be taking a test.
    Jennibug

Answer by Jennibug at 2:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• for my cycle, I'm ovulating when the cervical fluid is more clear and runny. Once it gets thicker, my cervix has closed. But you should be having sex BEFORE it gets runny. If you wait until the day you think you ovulated (or even few days) you may be wrong and missed a chance. I personally think you may have missed your window this month, but just keep having sex, pay attention to your body and use that info to help you next month
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2009