Is this true? Gas to go up another .50 a galon in PA?

Is this true that gas is to go up another .50 a gallon in the wonderful gredy state of PA? Because of the budget gap?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 6:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't heard of this one....do you have a link? But it certainly wouldn't surprise me! Good thing I live just over the NJ state line--I'll be buying my gas over there, if this happens (and so won't most of the Lehigh Valley!) Way to go Governor Rendell!! (sarcasm)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• idk about that, but its gone up 30c in just the last two days here. (nw ark)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Do you have a link? I too hop the border to get gas.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm not in PA but the states can increase the gas tax if they want. Gas here in TX has gone up .20 in a week as it is. Thank goodness they aren't thinking of increasing the gas tax though.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I paid $2.90 the other day, it's definitely going up.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I paid $ 3.09 in San Jose, CA last weekend.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I haven't heard anything about it being related to the budget gap, but last week gas was $2.19 here and now it's $2.59. I'm sure it will go up more by the next time I fill up.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm sure it will go up everywhere, not just PA. The holiday season is approaching, people will be travelling.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 11:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I don't hav e alink the neighbor was telling me and he is political savy.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2009