its 2:38 am and shes still awake please help

my 2 year old wont go to bed for me and she wont stop screaming at the top of her lungs im afraid my neighbors are going to complain then we will get kick out of our house..i turn all the lights off she just goes and turns them back on..ive tried rocking her and she lets me for a few minutes and thats it..im gettin so frustrated and running out of things to do...she woke her sister up as well by going into her room and turning the lights on and off please someone give me ideas soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try putting her in a warm bath? may work. if she likes milk try giving it to her warm
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• is she running a temp or not feel good? maybe if she will lay down with u?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 6:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i checked her temp and its fine..i tried cuddling with her and she said shes not tired then goes off to find toys but i put them all up and so thats another reason why shes screaming....my mom had tried talking to her over the phone and she wouldnt listen to her grandma she just told her grandma that she cant listen...so i dont know what her problem is...i would give her a bath but she already had one at 9.....and the milk she wont drink it plain she has to have something in it to drink it.... ive got a major head ache and just so frustrated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Maybe just put her in her room for 20 min & let her cry it out. She could just be doing it for attention. Is her screaming from just being stubborn or does is sound like she may be in pain? If it sounds like she could be in pain I'd take her to the dr. & get her appendix & whatever checked out. Otherwise if she's just being naughty, sounds like she needs a spanking and to know who is boss, especially when she is waking up other family members. Is she still teething, maybe some tylenol and orajel and back to bed. Good luck, hope you get some sleep!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 8:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2009