Based On this info do you think my fiance still loves me?

the last 3-4days will i tell him i love him he doesn't say it back, I asked him why this morning he said you know i love you even when i don't say it; he stays on the internet late till 11pm almost every night and sometimes gets up before work the next day and gets on the internet; about once a month he changes his password on his laptop and its takes me atleast two for him to tell me what it is; he's changed his email passwords (i used to know all of them); we have sex 2x a month (we have a 1yr old daughter) used to have sex atleast once a week or more.; sometimes he picks on me and makes fun of my weight and tell me if i loose by baby weight i could fit in more of my pre-baby clothes; he doesn't tell me I'm beautiful anymore, he used to compliment me alot before and while i was pregnant. These are just the things I can think of now. So moms what do you think was is your honest opinion?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, I'm not going to say he DOESN'T love you. But I will say he's acting like a jackass. JMO!
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• you need to have open communication with him...have you sat him down and discussed this?
    communication is VERY crucial to any marriage/relationship.

maybe he just feels disconnected from you. do you guys have "couple" time or go on dates with just the two of you? maybe you need to have a date night and reconnect with your Fiance. bring back what always used to be there.

marriage takes some work/effort. if you feel as though you aren't getting out of your relationship what you think you should...evaluate what YOU are putting in. maybe you need to up your end of the relationship and put a little more effort in. sometimes you need to put in more than your half.

good luck Mamma.

carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yeah, I don't want to say he doesn't love you either. Most men changed like we do after having a baby. the attention goes either to the baby or somewhere else. Not all men. You will have to figure out why he doesn't want you like before and spend most of the time on internet. I would think changing password and sitting on the internet gives me an idea that he is doing something he does not want you know. who knows what he is doing unless he tells you honestly what he is doing. Maybe you could be wrong and you need to change. You guys need to sit down and talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Wow this must really be stressful specially when somebody you love treats you this way. You obviously already know the answer to your question, but the real question is "Do you want yo keep your man?" and "Can you do something to make it work?" or "Is it worth it?". Your man is loosing interest├é┬ásense you're a different body frame now , and some men don't seem to understand the cause and effect after having a child. If you're not happy with the way you look, then do something about it, eat healthier and exercise. And of course your man is hiding something sense he's always changing his password and seems to be online most of his time. You need to set your foot down and unplugg the cable and start making demands and rules in your house hold or else he's going to walk all over you. Remember "A person will only treat you the way you ALLOW them to treat you"
    baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 11:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Um, sorry to say but it sounds like he might be cheating on you. If I were you, I'd start exercising and looking damn good. If he's still a jackass then, then he'll always be one. Has his behavior changed? Did he used to be nicer? If so, I would say he's def. cheating or looking to cheat. My ex cheated a lot and I know the behavior. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• I would say that if he is staying on the internet late and not letting you know his passwords then he is probably having at least an emotional affair with other women online. does he delete the history on the computer every night so you can't see what sites he has visited? if not i would check out what sites he has been visiting. If my hubby was doing this I would get very suspicious and try checking the computer when he is not around, check his cell phone if he leaves it laying around, and maybe get some spyware to put on his computer. if you PM me i will give you the name of a group on here that may be able to help you.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2009