where can i get my daughter ears pierced in georgia?

mom698

Asked by mom698 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I know most Merle Norman stores do it as long as the child is over 6 months. Clair's in the mall does them. I think some Walmart's do them in the jewelry center.Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• How old? Under a year, the doctors office, if ove a salon or anywhere that has 2 guns so they can do it at the same time, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Just about any jewelry store in the mall will do them, though some may have age restrictions. Most Wal-Marts do them as well. I would make a few phone calls to some jewelry places around you before you go, so you don't end up running around aimlessly all day.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• DO NOT GET HER EARS GUN-PIERCED!!!!!!
    Gun-piercing doesn't so much pierce as it does tear the skin and soft tissues in the earlobe, while having it needle-pierced (at a tattoo/piercing parlor) uses a hollow needle that removes the tissue cleanly. They also use hoops rather than little stone post-studs, which are easier to clean, and run a much lower risk of infection. Call first to make an appt., and tell them you want your daughter's ears done with a 20-gauge needle (it's the same size as a normal earring; when her ears heal, she'll be able to wear regular earrings).
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009