what are these cramps?

I have been having cramps in my lower ab area for weeks now... I had a baby 7 months ago and I'm still breastfeeding, and still haven't gotten my period..... It's a dull sometimes- to veryuncomfortable pain that is pretty constant.... No sign of my period.... Took 2 pregnancy tests within a couple weeks and both negative... seen a gyn.... had my urine tested and all was ok.... what could it be???? The doctor wasn't very helpful and that was almost 2 weeks ago and I am still in pain.... please help if you have an idea... thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• Seek second opinion, you can't ignore pain that lasts for weeks, I hope you will find results.
    masipagwapa

Answer by masipagwapa at 9:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• op HERE: I just did some research on fibroid tumors.... it sounds like I could have this problem.... but I'm only 26.... is this possible???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2009