What is the best cookware ever?

I am tired of buying pots and pans that only last for awhile then they start to not to the job that they used to.

What do you have and what do you recommend?

I am ready for a new set of cookware...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got Paula Dean at a buyout at Ollie's & I love it.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I RECOMMEND TRAMONTINA AND MAGNALITE! EVERYONE I KNOW USES THESE AND THEY LAST FOR DECADES .....ALL OF MY POTS AND PANS AND SPOONS ETC ARE RUSTED SO IM ABOUT DUE FOR SOME NEW ONES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I just got paula Dean too but Ive only had them for a week. Be sure you dont use metal on your pots and pans and they will last longer and the not stick will stay on them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree with Elizabethsmo. I use tramontina and magnalite. They do last forever and are decently heavy and keep even heat. JCPenneys and Sears sell the sets and single pots on clearance from time to time. Walmart sells a box set of tramontina but it's the cheap crappy version. You can always tell a good pot by how much it weighs. The heavier the better.

I have a gas range and mainly use my ceramic coated cast iron pots and skillets, makes a killer pot roast.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Technique, or Cook's Essentials from QVC.com
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 10:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• We got some Revere Ware for our wedding over 11 years ago and they are still awesome. They won't need to be replaced any time soon. My mom has had hers forever. They're affordable, too.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Revere! If something DOES happen you take them back to the store & it's replaced. You can't beat a lifetime warrantee!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2009