What to do with all the stuff in my kitchen cabinets?

I am going to just grab all my pots and dishes I mean everything and just throw it all away or maybe donate. But I am not sure how to begin.

I am so tired of opening my cabinets and seeing the same old same just taking up space I keep saying tomorrow tomorrow I will clear this but I never do.

I feel like just throwing everything in a trash bag and just buy me a new set of everything :)

What do you think of that? Or can you please point me to the right direction :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If you have money to spend go for it. I prefer to straighten mine up & save money. Take it all out & organize.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I get like that---I usually box up everything and take it to the goodwill---then go look and see what they have---I dont like to spend much $ and can usually find nice stuff @ thrift stores---sometimes me and my girls make a day of it---i can usually change out everything (well not the pots and pans I keep those) for less then 40$
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• U COULD GIVE EM TOO ME:) LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• LOL I love that idea. Freecycle everything and get new. I have done it with my storage cabinet before. I hate all the mismatched bowels and lids and when they get all messed up in teh dishwasher and such. . One day I just tossed 90% of them and bought a whole new set.
    I've thought about getting new pots and pans too because the last set I got was a good set of Calphalon and after a year and a half they look terrible.
    I think you should go ahead and do it!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• If you have nice stuff, dont throw it out yet. Go to Lowe's. They have nice organizing racks and gadgets. Instead of buying new pots and pans, buy the stuff at Lowe's. If you need to organize kids stuff, buy a clear shoe organier and put it on your pantry door for sippy cups, bibs, snack containers, bottles, straws....I have clear shoe organizers in all areas of the house. For bathroom to hold towels, recieving blankets, medicines, bandaids. In kids rooms too.

If you have junk, yes get you some nice stuff, especially if it gets you more organized. I also hate too many pots and pans.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2009