What do you do with extra pillows and blankets?

My closet are soo over stuffed.

Yes I need them for when company comes over but after that what?

And then I have to wash everything bc I am alittle OCD...lol (are u like this...hehehe) I'd rather put freshly clean stuff away than recently ussed...gross

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I agree. Store them in zipper bags or Rubbermaid tubs. I have an old dresser that I keep all our linens in.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Have you thought about the space saver bags or the plastic containers that store under the bed? The space saver bags are great for thick blankets like quilts and comforters, they compress everything and when you open the bag POOF, it fluffs right up just like in the commercials. I didn't believe it would, but it did (they are great for stuffed animals too!) The storage boxes make great use of space that is hard to use anyway. I invested in a bunch and cleared out almost an entire closet and filled a space that had just been collecting dust bunnies.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Thanks Crystal1124!! I also have the same problem as Anon, but wasn't sure if the space saver bags really work.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 11:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My dd's room becomes the guest room when we have company. For her bed I bought bed risers. Lots of stuff will fit under there now including regular rectangle shaped laundry baskets for all her barbie junk.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yes, i second the space bags.... they really do work just like on the commercial
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yep, the Space Bags are great! They even have a new underbed chest that stores several blankets & pillows together easily and I'm sure you could toss in a couple of sets of extra sheets, too, if you wanted.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Those vaccuum bags that you suck the air out of. They get sealed down quite small that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2009