Ever since I became pregnant my husband don't want to have any sex with me... What can I do since I do want to be with him help!

When I was pregnant with my firt son everything was ok no problem at all we were a couple having sex as usual and were even better! but now years past and I became pregnant with our baby girl at first it was fine but it been slowly stopping in a point he ignores me since i were 15 weeks pregnant and I am now 22 weeks and I really want to be with him but he just don't... I already talk to him about it and he answere that, " I don't want to harm the baby" "let's wait until you have the baby!" I thank GOD that I'm not a high risk pregnancy so i see no harm. It not a priority but sometimes you want to also feel love in that way. what can I do, or how can I focus myself into other things so I don't want to have sex with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drag him to the doctor with you and ask the doctor if it's okay if you have sex.

He may be the kind of man who doesn't like your changing body and wants to wait until you're back to "normal" before having sex with you. He does realize he has a long wait, right? 18 more weeks of pregnancy and 6 weeks after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree with the 1st Post

baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 10:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i dnt feel like its right for a man to tell us that we are not good enough to have sex with when having sex was what got us pregnant in the first place. I think men just dnt understand the changes that our bodies go threw. They like making the baby but then they cant look at us when we have put on 30 pounds. Maybe they should have to carry around a big belly and see how they like it. MEN GET OVER It AND HAVE SEX WIth YOUR WIFE!!!!!!! GOOD luck hun with the baby and the man
    Bre09

Answer by Bre09 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2009