Ever since I became pregnant my husband don't want to have any sex with me... What can I do since I do want to be with him

When I was pregnant with my firt son everything was ok no problem at all we were a couple having sex as usual and were even better! but now years past and I became pregnant with our baby girl at first it was fine but it been slowly stopping in a point he ignores me since i were 15 weeks pregnant and I am now 22 weeks and I really want to be with him but he just don't... I already talk to him about it and he answere that, " I don't want to harm the baby" "let's wait until you have the baby!" I thank GOD that I'm not a high risk pregnancy so i see no harm. It not a priority but sometimes you want to also feel love in that way. what can I do, or how can I focus myself into other things so I don't want to have sex with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• even though i was getting a belly, i tried some lingerae (sp?) that and i just "jump" him when hes in bed. when hes on the couch or something start to give him oral, and see where that goes...
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Maybe you could have him come with you to an OBGYN appointment and let your doctor tell him that sex is ok. Look up some info online on all the positive things about sex, such as it reduces stress, releases "feel good" hormones and it's great exercise. If all that fails, do as danette624 suggested. Good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2009