thomas and friends movies...

My son LOVES these movies! we only have one, Calling All Engines. what are some other good thomas movies? I'd like to add to the collection this xmas! I like Michael Brandon's narration voice

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• New Friends for Thomas I think is what the one my son LOVED was called. I still remember the song even though it has been years since I saw it. He really enjoyed the play a long and sing a long videos as well. My nephew got the Trust Thomas set recently and it has like 8 episodes, a sing a long special feature and a little wooden train. I think Walmart retails it for like $15. You can actually get most of the DVDs at Walmart or Target for around $10 and many of them include a toy train.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• great idea!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• omg im all thomas out.... just look up like walmart or taret, k mart and look up movies they should show what they have write it down and then u know what your getting when u go to that store. also e bay has them cheap i got a box set ( 3. ) for 5.00 pluse 1.98 shipping and it was better then 20.00 at the store. good luck..that tune is still in my head ( he still loves thomas but not like before. ) it was 2 yrs of thomas. even thomas for holloween last year and went to thomas big day out and we rode thomas..and met sir toppem hat.. had a picture taken with thomas..lol.. i even had a dream about thomas..lol..good luck..hope this helped.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• there was a Thomas Day out event I would have brought him too, but it was 3 hours away and thats a little too much considered we would only be at the event for so long and that town has nothing else lol but thats so cool you got to experience that! I went to amazon.com and a lot of used dvd's are under $5!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2009