when could I test?

My cycle has been irregular the past three times. The first two were two weeks long and the most recent was three weeks. So I got my period on Sept. 30 and today would be the three week mark. I haven't gotten my period, but if I were a normal person, I wouldn't have anyway. so when should I test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have any idea when you ovulated? For your irregular cycle using a temping tool like fertilityfriend or just checking your cervical mucus will help alot. If you know when you ovulated, you can start testing 10 days past ovulation (dpo), but reults get better after 14dpo.

Good luck!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I don't know because we weren't trying so I had no reason to track (well apparently DH was trying but he forgot to ask me!) I used a calculator and its said anywhere from oct 8-14, though I personally suspect 10-14 based on cervical mucus. that's quite a range still. but I interestingly felt what may have been implantation cramping yesterday (they were so strong I had to use the restroom and I don't get that with regular cramps...but of course that could happen), which would fit with all the numbers. it just still doesn't tell me when to test! I hope that helps narrow it down a little so someone can help me out :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2009