I'm 20 days late and have my tubes clamped, should I go ahead and take a pregnancy test now or wait untill the 1st of Nov?

I have never missed a period except when I was pregnant.

Celtic_Mommy

Asked by Celtic_Mommy at 10:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take the test now and If it comes back Negative, take it again on November 1st.

baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 10:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Twenty days late is way beyond what it would take to get a positive. Test momma!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would go ahead and test. You can get a test for $1 at Dollar Tree, so it doesn't have to cost much at all and will hopefully help put your mind to ease.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would test, that way you have a jump start if you need to take any action with your doctor. Then if you are negative, either test again in another week or call your doctor. It could be something other than pregnancy causing your absence of period and you may want to get checked out.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Might as well take the test, that way you will know! My girlfriend got PG after a tubal ligation! If your not, then you need to find out what is wrong, the other thing is alot of times, you could have an etopic pregnancy, one in your tubes, so take it and find out, let us know the results--Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Why wait?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2009