If you are Christians, what does your religion say about abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Im christian.. and God says it is wrong.. every child is a gift from God.

No matter what the situation.

*Im against abortion... BUT enough Abortion Questions theres been like 4 in the couple days..*
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I do wonder if you already know the answer.... and know this is a hot topic. :-)
    Why don't you get yourself a bible and see what He says.
    go to biblegateway.com

type in keywords like
    life
    children
    blessing
    heritage

see what you find :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• mine says that you are killing a son or daughter of god and that it's a grave sin. that we should not do them and if we do that we could be excuminicated from the church if they felt that you knew exactly what you were doing and did it selfishly. although i don't see how you don't do it selfishly. i have done it and really refret it. i was not excuminated from my church but i was really young and they prayed about and their answer was not to do that. i am grateful they didn't and have never ever done it again. if they have excuminated me i may not be a member of the church not that i would hold it agaisn't them but that i would feel not worthy to be a member and that they having felt that would of kept me away. i often wonder since the lord knows me so well is how they knew the decision for me was. god knew how awful and the extent of my regret i felt. to me that was enough punishment in itself. adoption is better.
    Anonymous