How often do you get new pillows?

It seems like I ned new ones about every 2 months or so...they just flatten out and I can't get comfy with them...Ugh! What brand you have that lasts?
I'm a stomach sleeper BTW.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I love the memory foam pillows. They seem to last a lot longer and they don't have the stuffing seperation problems of other pillows. I've been using the memory foam pillows for years and just recently purchased a memory foam mattress, I've been sleeping better than I ever did before. I would recommend it to anyone.

Here is one made especially for stomach sleepers.

http://www.bettersleeppillow.com/content.cfm/content/t_template/k1/side-sleeper/k2/sleeper-stomach/k3/pillow/artID/218/stomach-sleeper.htm
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Do you wash them? Even putting them in the dryer will help fluff them up! I found Macy's has great sales on pillows, just got new Ralph Lauren pillows, medium firmness 2 for 20! I used to buy cheap pillows, stomach sleeper too, but the more expensive ones seem to last better!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• PS--when I wash the pillows, I go to the laundry mat, because they don't have agitators in the machine, makes them lumpy, plus you can wash like 6 pillows for a couple of bucks!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2009